Today I did Manion, named after First Lieutenant Travis Manion who was killed in Afghanistan in 2007 serving our great nation.
Manion consists of:
7 Rounds for Time:
- 400 m run
- 29 back squats at 95 lbs for the ladies
Tips for CrossFit Hero WOD Manion
- Easy to do from home if you have a squat rack and some weights.
- At about round 5, my legs started protesting.
- I broke up the back squats every round just to have a bit of a break.
- Great leg workout and a good one if your arms are injured or you need a rest from upper body work
2 thoughts on “CrossFit Hero WOD: Manion”
That’s a well-named set. He was one of the true heroes of the Afghanistan conflict, which is still far from over.
LikeLiked by 1 person