We have been snowed in the last two days.
The roads are icy. The winds are gusting upwards of 50 mph. Visibility is low. It’s cold.
Luckily, I don’t have to worry about the gym closing or making it to class because I have a home gym.
THE BENEFITS OF A HOME GYM
- Weather doesn’t matter. When you have a home gym, you don’t have to be anywhere or worry about being late to class. You show up to work out when you’re read.
- You save time. All that time driving to the gym, packing your bag and drinks for the gym, showering at the gym, and waiting around for others is eliminated.
- Flexibility. You work out when you can. If you have soccer practice or have to spend the day in the city, it doesn’t matter. You can exercise as early as you need to or as late as you need to.
- Customized equipment. You pick the equipment you need, want, and will use. No more rooms full of useless equipment you’ll never use.
- Money. It’s an initial investment up front, but it’s guaranteed to be cheaper than your expensive gym membership that is paying for amenities you don’t use.
- Distractions. There is no one to watch at your home gym. Most likely, you’re working out alone — and that takes mental fortitude you won’t build anywhere else.
- Cleanliness. Gyms are full of germs. At home, it’s just your own germs you have to worry about.
- Equipment will last forever. With only you and your family using the rowers, the bikes, and the weight plates, you’re gym equipment will last a lifetime compared to the beating gym equipment takes at regular gyms.
- It’s fun. Creating your own workouts, working out whenever you want, and accommodating for what your body is telling you (such as rest days and injuries) is freeing and fun.
You’ll be able to workout much more effectively and achieve the results you want, not the results the programmer wants. A home gym is a lifeline when your life is busy and full of stress. It’s an investment in health, wellness, and overall well being. It’s a small price to pay. Start your home gym today!