I first tried Born Primitive‘s products a year ago. I ordered a bra and a pair of shorts. I wasn’t a fan of the shorts that weren’t as tight as I liked them so I didn’t visit their website again.
However, I received an email from them recently and purchased another bra from them.
I liked it. I bought the Vitality Coral Sports bra. I had purchased a Moxie bra a year ago.
I highly recommend the bras. They fit snug and are super cute and are awesome for CrossFit workouts, especially the long ones. I only bought one pair of shorts a year ago and they just ride up a lot during workouts. That being said, I haven’t purchased any since then so am unsure now of the fit.
I am looking to purchase another bra once I can justify the expense (over $50 with shipping) again.
Great product. A military company that proudly supports our troops. Check them out today!
It’s been almost 2 years since I got my FitBit. Here’s what I’ve learned:
- I don’t sleep enough. I average between 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 hours of sleep a night. I need eight. I only get this when I’m camping and away from my daily life.
- There are WOD’s I don’t push enough. I usually have an inkling of this, but FitBit confirms it.
- I walk. A lot
- I work out. A lot.
- I run. A lot.
- I have a low resting heart rate. This is a good indicator of fitness level. Of course my blood pressure indicates that I’m barely alive since it’s very low as well.
- FitBit Challenges push me to do more than I normally would.
- GPS is the coolest thing! The maps where I’ve gone are pretty cool sometimes like when I climbed the Manitou Incline.
- I love the splits during a race. I use this to tell me to speed it up!!
- I love having a watch again. I used to always use my phone but having the time and date within a second is great!