It’s important to set goals if you ever want to achieve anything in life. Otherwise, what are you truly aiming for?
In CrossFit for 2020, I have many goals:
- Cycle pull ups so I have a chance at winning again in CrossFit competitions. This means for me butterflies since my butterfly form is actually quite good, while my kipping form sucks.
- Get stronger (is a goal every year)
- Get my ring muscle up finally
- Nail down handstand walks
- Increase my deadlift max
- Try to get my snatch back
- Get better at dead hang moves