I’ve been thinking about my whys for training for the CrossFit Games:
REASONS I WANT TO TRAIN FOR THE CROSSFIT GAMES
- I have a dream. I have to do something about it.
- This can help me with my goal to be a professional vlogger.
- I could make a difference in others’ lives.
- I crave excitement
- I crave something different
- I crave having a goal in life
- I want to escape my computer
- I want to have a better self-body image
- I want to do something others don’t
- It’s my chance to do something “big”
- It gets me through my monotonous days
Ultimately, it gives me a why. I need a why in my life or I can sink into depression. Whether I make it or not is important, but not the end all. It’s the training and the striving that I need.
You can see my initial thoughts on training for the CrossFit Games and subscribe to my YouTube channel to follow along today!