I wrote recently on the advantages of designing your own programming and working out alone. Earlier this week I was thinking how CrossFit is all about me.
HOW CROSSFIT IS ALL ABOUT ME
- I work out when I want to.
- I don’t feel the pressure to push myself when I don’t feel mentally or physically up for it.
- I do workouts I want to do and ones that fit my physical state that day.
- I can change workouts at the last minute when I feel a tweak or wake up exhausted.
- I can practice moves and go really slow or do heavier weights and go really slow, which builds my strength without feeling pressure to finish or beat anyone.
- Going slow I notice things about my moves I need to fix such as hand position, etc.
I do CrossFit for me. I do it for how it makes me feel, how it makes me look, and the accomplishments I achieve over time. CrossFit is all about me. And I love it!