Every year, it has become a tradition of mine to list out how much I spent on CrossFit. This is more out of curiosity than anything else because to me health, wellness, and fitness have no price.
THE REAL COST OF CROSSFIT
- GHD machine from Rogue Fitness: $695.00
- CrossFit Competitions: approximately $1000 (this includes those for my daughter as well)
- CrossFit clothes: $500 (clothes for my kids as well)
- CrossFit Membership: $370 (for me and my daughter)
- Orange Theory Membership: $725 (took half the year off due to injury)
- Two 15 pound plates: $75
- Massage: $530
- Muscle Activation: $500 for package deal
- Chiropractor: $200
- Urgent Care for injuries: $200
- Nutrition package: $450
- Private CrossFit Lessons: $400
Sum total in 2019 is: $5645. This actually is not bad compared to last year when I outfitted almost my entire home gym. I just bought a GHD machine this year, which completes it for the most part.
CrossFit is my passion and makes me happy in this world. Truthfully, I don’t care how much it costs me. It’s totally worth every cent for what it gives me in terms of self-confidence, health, and a feeling of accomplishment in this world.