Besides the fact I’m scared out of my mind, there’s a lot of thoughts I’ve had about training for the CrossFit Games:
THOUGHTS ON TRAINING FOR THE CROSSFIT GAMES
- It will be boring as hell
- It will all be mental
- It will be about believing in myself
- It will be about having support
- I will need more rest
- I will need to change my training schedule
- I’ll have to bulk
- I’ll have to give up CrossFit WODs and competitions
- None of this will be easy
- None of this will be fun
- In fact, most of it will be a living hell
So, the question becomes: Is it worth it?
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to follow my journey to the CrossFit Games today!
Here’s my video on the matter: