It’s a tradition of mine to post how much I spent on CrossFit for the year:
- CrossFit gym memberships: $1440
- CrossFit competitions: approximately $1000
- Runs: approximately $300
- New wallballs: approximately $150
- 25-lb weights: approximately $60
- Massages: approximately $1000
- Chiropractor: $1750
- Orange Theory membership: $695 (I’ve moved to a punch card)
- CrossFit clothes: approximately $300
- No Bull Shoes: $120
Total is: $6815. Self-care led the pack this year. When you are a masters CrossFit athlete, self-care is crucial in order to avoid injury and keep moving.
This may seem like a lot (it does so to me), but it’s truly the only thing that keeps me sane. Some people see a psyhologist; I just beat the crap out of my body. Does the same thing probably for about the same cost.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and see all of my recent CrossFit competitions and more today!