The CrossFit Games is not your average athlete. The CrossFit Games’ athletes are professionals who work out many hours every day. Most have professional coaches who do their programming.
I CrossFit once a day. I take rest days. I push myself but smartly. I strive and am competitive but am okay if I don’t win.
REASONS I CROSSFIT
- To push my body to its limits
- To transform my body composition and looks
- To do things others don’t or won’t
- To strengthen my mind
- To improve my self-confidence
- To improve my self-esteem
- To have fun
- To constantly challenge myself
- To be different
It’s hard at this moment to quantify CrossFit and what it means to me. But this is my attempt.